Issue 010. Germany passes DTx formulary, payment law. Outcomes over Exits?
Get E&O weekly. | Subscribe | Digital health research from Brian Dolan.
Welcome to E&O.
Last week's newsletter had an A-OK 74 percent open rate. Here's what's happening this week:
- Your editor, the Unburnt, is back in action after a relaxing few days oceanside.
- Rulebreakers turned rule makers: Manatt's Lisa Suennen and Health 2.0 Co-Founder Matthew Holt each penned a list of Rules for Health Tech Startups. Holt's vs. Suennen's.
- Don't call it AI: The UK's NHS made its symptom checker content voice-enabled via Amazon's Alexa.
- The FCC is looking for comments on its proposed $100M Connected Care pilot, which will provide "an 85% discount on connectivity for broadband-enabled telehealth services that connect patients directly to their doctors" for a range of medical condition.
- Nature published a worthwhile overview